Thursday, August 7, 2014

Moved back to Sheffield

After spending 6 months back home, we moved once again to Sheffield and we will be staying until 2018. I miss sketching a lot and using oil colors on large canvases. Can't find the time actually but hopefully next month I will. I've been assigned to be a photographer for a bowling team and was very lucky to meet an artist among the team. His name is Joe Brogan. He use to give private water color lessons to young artists and now he is selling his works. I was thrilled when he liked my work and was very kind to offer me 2 lessons on water colors; according to him, that's all what I need. He said I actually don't need it but I've never worked with water colors before and loved to learn from him. The week after that, he showed me some of his works and they were amazing. He is off to a holiday soon and we'll be setting a date for the lessons after he comes back. So excited to have my 1st ever art lesson. I always wanted to have one for the company. Wish I new some artist here to chat with as well!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment