Sunday, September 8, 2013

Practice .. Practice ..

It's been a while since the last time I wrote something. We've been through a lot of ups and downs. But it's all better now. In the last couple of months I've been practicing more and more in sketching which is always a fun thing to do for me. I got a lot better but I'm still aiming for more. Having a lot of encouragements, which I love, keeps me motivated big time! I still wish I can go back to painting and evolve there as well and I still wish I can paint with a group of artist. However, I don't have enough space for that in the mean time. As shown below, you can see the difference between how I sketch now and how used to sketch last year.





Nowadays I'm planning to remodel a kindergarten class using the same method I used couple of years ago which is by using colored papers.. The classroom teacher wants the theme to be about transportation. I'm looking forward to start working in decorating her class.. Hope it turns out as she expects.. Will keep you posted..

No comments:

Post a Comment